Briar Patch Bed & Breakfast Inn Policies
Whether you are planning a family vacation or a romantic weekend, our B&B in Virginia provides the perfect accommodations for your getaway. To ensure that all of our guests have the most pleasant and memorable stays, we have established the following policies:
Check-in & Check-out Times:
- Check-in time is at 4:00 pm or earlier by prior arrangement.
- Check-out time is noon.
Deposit, Payment Methods, and Cancellation Policies:
- If a reservation is cancelled 10 days or less before the arrival date, the cost of the reservation is forfeited unless we are able to re-book the room(s) or you wish to apply it to a future stay. No-shows (cancellations without notice) will be charged the entire amount of the reserved stay.
- Reservations of three or more rooms require a thirty day cancellation notice.
- See the weddings page for details on the weddings cancellation policy.
- Weekends during high season, special events, and holidays may require a 2-night minimum stay. There is a surcharge of $35 for a Saturday only stay in high season.
- Our room rates are for single or double occupancy. Suite rates are for two or four person occupancy. Cottage rate is for 4 person occupancy. Additional persons can be accommodated for a charge of $25 per person per night.
- A full breakfast is served on weekends and a continental self-serve breakfast is provided weekdays in the large kitchen or outside on the patio, weather permitting.
- Responsible, parentally supervised children aged 8 years and older are welcome in the main house. Children of any age are welcome in the cottage.
- Dogs and cats can be accommodated for a fee of $10 per night by prior arrangement. Please read our pet policy.
- Smoking is permitted in limited areas outside only. Smoking is prohibited in the pool area.
Special Events and Group Rates:
- The inn is an ideal setting for a myriad of events including family reunions, company outings, small conferences or retreats, birthday or anniversary parties, and weddings. Bring in your own caterer or talk to us about our recommendations. Special discounts apply for non-profits, religious organizations, and government agencies.