Staying at Our B&B in Middleburg, VA
Whether you are planning a family vacation or a romantic weekend, Briar Patch Bed & Breakfast Inn provides the perfect accommodations for your getaway in Northern Virginia. To ensure that all of our guests have the most pleasant and memorable stays, we have established the following policies:
Check-in & Check-out Times:
- Check-in time is at 4:00 pm or earlier by prior arrangement.
- Check-out time is noon.
Deposit, Payment Methods, and Cancellation Policies:
- If a reservation is cancelled 10 days or less before the arrival date, the cost of the reservation is forfeited unless we are able to re-book the room(s) or you wish to apply it to a future stay. No-shows (cancellations without notice) will be charged the entire amount of the reserved stay.
- Reservations of three or more rooms require a thirty-day cancellation notice.
- See the weddings page for details on the weddings cancellation policy.
- Our room rates are for single or double occupancy. Suite rates are for two to four person occupancy. Cottage rate is for 4-person occupancy. Additional persons can be accommodated for a charge of $25 per person per night.
- A full hot breakfast is served every day in the large kitchen of the main house or outside on the patio, weather permitting.
- Responsible, parentally supervised children aged 8 years and older are welcome in the main house and chicken coop building. Children of any age are welcome in the cottage.
- Dogs can be accommodated for a fee of $10 per night by prior arrangement. Please read our pet policy.
- Smoking is permitted in limited areas outside only. Smoking is prohibited in the pool area.
Special Events and Group Rates:
The inn is an ideal setting for a myriad of events including family reunions, company outings, small conferences or retreats, birthday or anniversary parties, and weddings. Bring in your own caterer or talk to us about our recommendations. Special discounts apply for non-profits, religious organizations, and government agencies.